The Adapting FUSE for Remote Learning Webinar was recorded on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. This hour long webinar covered multiple topics including:
- Features designed to support Remote Learning on the FUSE website
- New Challenges for Remote Learning
- Best Practices for starting FUSE with Students in a Remote or Hybrid Implementation
Check out these useful links:
General Information about Remote Implementation
- Remote Webinar Presentation slides
- Our April 2020 article titled "How to Adapt FUSE for Remote Learning"
- Which challenges are compatible with which computers?
- How do students install software on their own computers?
- How do I join or access Slack?
- Where do I learn more about the Help Finder tool?
- How do I order 3D printed parts from a 3rd party printing service?
- Wondering how to collect permission slips digitally this year? Check out this Slack post about digital permission slips and parent info packets