Welcome to FUSE!
Getting started with FUSE requires three main steps, which are outlined below. Remember that we are always eager to assist you in the process and we encourage you to contact us before your first day of FUSE class so that we can help prepare you for what is to come.
STEP 1: Create an Account on the FUSE website and share that info with FUSE
- Go to fusestudio.net and click the Sign Up button to create an account. Don't forget your User Name and when asked for a Studio Code, enter free camera 468
- Complete this form to let us know that your account is that of a facilitator
STEP 2: Watch the FUSE Facilitator Training Videos
- Watch the FUSE Training Webinar videos to learn how the FUSE program is implemented
- Log in to fusestudio.net and try out a challenge or two to get a hang of how your students will experience the program
- Schedule a time to speak with the FUSE team if you would like to discuss any of the material
Step 3: Join our Slack Workspace for Tech Support and More!
- Click HERE to get started. Ask questions, find answers, and share FUSE moments from your studio. Asking questions in the #help channel of the fuse-community Slack channel is how you get support from the FUSE team. This platform allows you to quickly and easily communicate with the FUSE HQ team as well as your fellow FUSE facilitators. It’s all happening on Slack!