What is Google Single Sign-On?
Google Single Sign-On is a feature on fusestudio.net, and many other websites, which allows users to sign-in using their Google account information.
That's great for two reasons:
- Google account information might be easier to remember than fusestudio.net account information.
- If a student is already logged-in to their google account, they can log-in to fusestudio.net with one click.
How to use Google Single Sign-On.
1. Click "Sign In" on the right side of the fusestudio.net home page.
2. In the dialogue box that appears, press the "Sign In With Google" button.
3. If you are not already signed in to Google, you'll be asked to log-in to your Google account. If you are already signed in to Google, go to step four!
4. If it's your first time logging in with Google Single Sign-On, you'll be asked if you have a FUSE account already.
If the answer is yes, just enter your fusestudio.net user name and password, and your Google account will be linked to your FUSE account! This is the only time you'll do this step.
If the answer is no, you'll be prompted to make a FUSE account. Enter your studio code and your information, and you're done! This is the only time you'll do this step.
You did it!
Give yourself a high-five, because now signing-on to FUSE is as simple as pressing a button!