HERE is a link to an article that covers what you should be doing to keep your shiny new 3D printer in great shape. There isn't a lot of work to do considering how complex of a machine it really is. Taking the time to learn machine maintenance and passing these responsibilities on to your students can be a valuable lesson and a life skill for them.
Articles in this section
- Unclogging Your Prusa 3D Printer; A Step By Step Video Guide
- Is Old Plastic Filament the Cause of My 3D Printer Struggles?
- Maintenance of your Prusa 3D Printer
- How do I improve the quality of my 3D prints?
- How do I clear a clog on my Prusa?
- How do I update the firmware on the 3D printer?
- Common Problems and Solutions in 3D Printing