All of the physical components needed to run your FUSE studio are arranged into kits.
Your studio’s kits will ship with a booklet that tells you which kits and software go along with the challenges you have. Beneath each kit’s name will be a parts list detailing everything your kit should have inside.
There are three kinds of kits
- Student Kits - Resources used by individuals or small groups, working on a challenge.
- Site Kits - Resources for a challenge shared between individuals or groups.
- Backup Kit - Teacher held replacements kit for common parts consumed in the other kits
To help maintain organization and keep parts from getting lost here are some strategies developed by facilitators like you:
- Build 5 to 10 minutes into class for clean up and storage of materials.
- Build a policy that requires students to check a kit before or after use, to ensure all materials are present. If materials are missing, have them place the kit, with a post it note detailing the missing parts on your desk. Then you can replace parts from your resupply kit.
- Label the storage area for the kit so each kit has a place it lives.
- Keep control of the Backup Kit so that you know when supplies are low.
When a vital part goes missing or breaks and there is no backup in the backup kit, you can easily order new parts by utilizing the built in Resupply Credit. Supplies ordered with the credit will be deducted from your account.
Resupply Credits per Package
- Discover - $150
- Create - $300
- Innovate - $400
- Email email@example.com and request a Resupply Form
- Fill out the form with the parts and quantities you need and return to James
- You will receive an email quote for the amount of the order
- Approve the order by replying to the quote with a confirmation
- The appropriate amount will be deducted from your Resupply Credit
- Any charges beyond the resupply credit will be charged as an invoice
- You will receive your shipment within 2 - 8 weeks
- When it arrives, send an email to James to confirm
Decide how often you want to resupply your studio. Doing it in batches will save you on shipping. If the part that you need is not on the Resupply Form just specify what you need in the body of the email and we’ll work with our partners to supply it.