The current jewelry challenge is complicated. We had designed a new version of the challenge (2.0) but the software we used was suddenly discontinued by Autodesk. We then had to revert back to the original version (1.0) that uses Sketchup and now Onshape. However you still have the kit for 2.0- there aren't many differences except that there are no calipers on this version. To get around this just have your students use a ruler instead. It won't make much of a difference. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Articles in this section
- How To: Order Supplies and Resupply
- Start Here - Innovate Package
- Start Here - Create Package
- Start Here - Discover Package
- Planning for FUSE: Kit Storage
- Batteries in FUSE kits
- Wind Commander
- What is the Studio Supplies Kit for?
- What are the different types of kits that come with my FUSE package?
- How do I make my Vinyl Cutter mat sticky again?