(from a facilitator): I was having similar issues and resolved it with adjusting the live Z and increasing the temperature in Cura. We created a profile to heat the extruder temp to 215 throughout the whole process (if you adjust the temp on the printer you keep having to change it along the way). Here's the link to create a profile in Cura.
Articles in this section
- CURA: Get .stl files to your SD card
- How to Use the CURA Slicer for 3D Printer File Preparation
- How do I create a Cura profile?
- Why does my Ultimaker stop printing correctly?
- CURA and Ultimaker: How to Set Up a 3D Print
- Preparing files for your Makerbot 3D printer
- Troubleshooting the Ultimaker Slicer "CURA"